Subject: Re: Club Toaster pricing?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 15:02:30 -0400

In a message dated 95-06-02 05:45:07 EDT, you write:

>The receipt I got for my Club Toaster subscription was for $150.
>...maybe my math is wrong, but 12 X $9.95 = $119.40.  Am I >missing
something here?  Is this subscription for 15 months?  Or >does the difference
cover postage & handling?  I don't remember >being told this.

I pesterd DT about all kinds of details before joining. The price
difference *IS* considered shipping an handling. They didn't volunteer
the information when I called. The $150/yr price was stated when I
asked about added shipping and handling.

They also told me the disk should be readable by all platforms that
can run LightWave.

Dan Esmond
Animagic

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]